POET Technologies Inc.

Happy
over 9 years ago
in response to McWitty's message

No problem Happy. I know you did not mean to insult anyone. I just wish that for some of us that been holding on for a very long time expecting a good return and believe that this stock would rise way before today.

Remember everyone were so positive that PTK was going to be notice and that great thing would happen before the end on 2014. That did not happen. Then we were all certain that the milestoneswould be completed and possible announcement of a major (paying) partner by the end of Q1 2015. That didn't happen either. Now people are expecting great things by the end of June. I sure hope so.

I do believe that something very important and positive will happen by the end of 2015 and I understand exactly, like all the others here how incredible this company is about to become and that is why I am holdings as much as I can to what is left of my portion of POET.

I know that POET is not responsible for my situation but the fact is that maybe if the projections that were done had been fulfilling in time I just would not have to sell as many shares as I have to today. IMO the repeated delays is also one of the reason why this stock does not get the support it deserve.

So before anyone decide to jump all over me for this post, remember this, I totally believe that POET will become the leader of the future in electronic and that is why so many great names have been joining this team for the last year and a half but I do feel, and I am sure I am not the only one, the management has done a poor job on promoting to investors and on estimating revenues or other targets. Looking at todays SP it is kind of hard not to agree. Don't you think?

This my opinion and I think I am entitle to it just like every else.

Respectfully

Johnny

Please login to post a reply
Johnyreg
City
Montréal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined