POET Technologies Inc.

in response to McWitty's message

Very happy for you. But for me it is completely the opposite. Since I have no choice but to sell 3000 shares next Monday. So when the price drops like it as been doing for the last couple of weeks it just add to my frustration.

It is not everyone on this forum that have the liberty to keep on buying eternally and enjoy the drop in SP like you seem to enjoy it.

I have so much faith in POET and have been for a long time. I want to hold on as much as I can but my obligation force me now to liquidate my holding little bit at the time, every month.

Since it makes you so happy, you can take the 3000 shares that I ll be selling Monday. You might also want to pray a little that the price drops even more tomorrow so you ll be able to get them at a cheaper price.

It seems that sadly I am in the same position as PNP and that is not a great place to be.

I was really hoping that the SP would have been much higher then it is now since now it is below my TFSA average and I ll be selling at a lost.

So again, glad you are enjoying this drop. Good for you.

PS. To all of you who have been saying that " THIS IS JUST WONDERFUL. ANOTHER CHANCE TO BY MORE SHARES" Just remember that we have been earing that for few years now and it is not every body that are in the same boat.

If some post are being deleted for being too negative and not bringing any additional INFOS to this board, same should apply to post like yours. IMO.

Respectfully

Johny

Please login to post a reply
Johnyreg
City
Montréal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined