POET Technologies Inc.

in response to elfenbein's message

Once again I am confused elfenbein. Why would your expectation have been a CEO last fall? On November 17th, 2014 Poet announced the following;

Search for permanent CEO

Mr. Manocha has been appointed to the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee, subject to Board approval, with the mandate to identify and consider candidates for the permanent Chief Executive Officer role. Since Mr. Copetti was named Chairman and interim CEO in February of 2014, the Company has reached financial stability with good cash in hand and has a well-established monetization path with a clear technical roadmap set for 2015. The Company's restructuring phase is over. The Board has set a target of early 2015 to appoint the new CEO for the Company and a few other senior executives during the latter part of the year 2015. Mr. Copetti noted: "This is an important step forward for the Company as we get ready to demonstrate our technology at smaller geometries like 100 and 40-nm. I am happy with our current financial and technical position and I feel this is a good time to further strengthen the management team with a permanent CEO."

I would agree that May 2015 is later than I would have hoped but it still would be considered early 2015.

Please login to post a reply
Gooch99
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/07/2014
Social Links