POET Technologies Inc.

I believe the focus was on the wrong paragraph.

What concerns me is that everyone is focusing on the mechanical issue that was mentioned. The paragraph before that stated technical issues.

"The original milestone timetable was developed based on time estimates for various TECHNICAL issues to be resolved. As these milestones expanded into new areas of development, the technical uncertainties encountered required a greater effort to overcome than originally forecasted. Delays in research and development programs though not desirable are not uncommon when boundaries of science are expanded.

Beyond purely technical issues, the UCONN team had to deal with significant issues related to a new piece of equipment installed in late 2014 that was malfunctioning. This delayed the team’s progress in the last 3 months. The issue was resolved in the last week of March 2015 with the root cause identified as an inappropriate installation by a third party. Appropriate repairs to this equipment have been made.

The team is confident to complete the three milestones over the course of the next quarter."

On the other hand, it states they "REQUIRED a greater effort to overcome" not they "are requiring"... And "the team is confident to complete". They're just all over the place with this!

I don't mean to be negative, but I wanted to shed some light on what I thought was important
Please login to post a reply
TVPete
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/01/2015
Social Links
Private Message