POET Technologies Inc.

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted here since June of last year, but I fully disclose that I read the forums every day.

There are a number of people that have some interesting topics, and others you do tend to skip over (that's the nature of a forum).

The last post I made was titled "What does Ajit Manocha really mean?", and when I look back on it and compare to where we are today on the cusp of a major break-out, I can't help but wonder at all the wheelin' and dealin' that happened since he came on.

Anyone who disputes the providence that a name like Tony Blevins brings to this ~300 million dollar cap Company is simply delusional.

Quite frankly you don't even need a big CEO announcement at this point because you have the largest tech. Company in the world interested in your product. A strong CEO would help, and could drive the share price higher, but we all were hoping to be noticed... well our hopes were answered.

What this will mean for our little Canadian tech venture only time will tell, but I think timelines and deals were agreed upon before the CIC investors conference and all that was waiting was the ink. If you watch it you can almost see the air of confidence and Peter was biting his tongue to try not to reveal more information than what he knew.

Anyways, I think the next few months will see new highs for Poet and probably we'll never look back at these levels.

I've been invested for and traded (on occasion) this stock for about 5 years now.

GLTA,

Leth-

Please login to post a reply
Lethargic-
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2014