POET Technologies Inc.

PROVISO: My opinion and mine only based on my experience(s).

1) Senior management is not lent, borrowed, seconded, etc from one company to another....ever. UNLESS: prior arrangement, agreement, and proper reasoning exists.

1-A) Apple does not allow senior managers to have their own consulting companies, whims, or practices while employed with Apple.

2) The dramatic lack of Apple name recogniton was for several reasons, including keeping within and somewhat still under the radar. Apple DOES NOT like to use its name in conjunction with an other company until due diligence is completed, timing benefits them, and a proper legal framework is in place....and/or all three are completed.

3) The man is here for a reason, what that reason is could be speculated on till the cows come home. HOWEVER, make NO mistake, this man is here for good reason(s). Its a huge feather in our cap, and good for us I am prepared to bet.

4) The TRAB, why would Apple allow, free of charge and/or encumberance, one of their key management team members to be usurped of brain power, experience, conectives, for no principle reason ? To benefit a small Canadian company to high regard.....because they are nice guys and girls ? No.

Please login to post a reply
EileenTeahon
City
New York-Chicago
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/06/2014
Social Links