POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sulasailor's message

Dear Chaps and Chapesses,

In Part One I paraphrased key statements from Rainer's transcript of the CIC London event. My premise for part Three is that events this week are even clearer in the light of what was said there back in early February. What was said then spelt out policy that is being transacted.

In the light of the inclusion of Apple's Tony Blevin in defining the POET product road map, we have tried to seek clarity on what is the exact relationship between POET and Apple, a task complicated by the inevitable need for non disclosure evidenced by the absence of even mentioning the name Apple in the NR. This has lead to some doubts and confusIon I would like to clarify.

Personally, I like Rob's confidence about Apple but in the light of a review of what PC said at the CIC London event, re-quoted below, I think our Management 's intension was quite clearly stated in February.

"All the other markets that POET has will be substantiated with one commercial deal. We anticipate that commercial deal in fiscal 2015."

Furthermore PC said:

So that is from a multi-billion dollar company who came to us and said, “If you can do this in POET, we would be really interested in having serious conversations with you.

He was of corse talking about completion of the ring oscillator and VTSEL Milestones.

My assessment of the situation is that these milestones are completed enabling the Multi billion dollar company to do as it promised, to have that serious conversation.I ask you what better way is there to transact that promise than to appoint a VP of Operations to hold that conversation.

For any who doubt that Apple is our potential partner they would have to present me with clear evidence to counter the logic stated above.

I would also like to point out that BAE Systems HQ is London based . The confidence of our team at the CIC event I suggest was due to the signing of the deal with BAE, which was the principle part of the News Release this week, was concluded in London. Clearly the lag time between completion and reporting (we call it flash to bang time in the Army) is six to eight weeks.

On that basis Our Sun is Rising well above the yard arm and following Naval tradition its time for a stiff drink.

Happy Easter,

Sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined