POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Quan Gork's message

Quan, exactly what I was thinking. Options for the CEO and maybe the new guys coming on board for $1.50. Notice how, after we got hold of that video, the sp was going up everyday. Then it topped $1.50. Someone in management said hey, hold the bus. We need cheap options for our main man, the new CEO and perhaps the other new guys as well. Then, on went the brakes and they have been holding it at just below $1.50 ever since. It's not the shorts. If it were, with this low volume they would have driven it back into the ground. Nope ,they are holding it about $1.50 and not letting the shorts drive it below $1.40 either.

That's my theory anyway. Now I have no problem with any of that as long as they quickly get the new CEO, and whoever, and the options straightened out. Then out with the news and let the sp run to Nazdaq requirements.

Just get the darn thing done and the news out there so we can see some satisfaction for our years of backing POET......Hopefully by months end and the end of the quarter.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message