POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Abel00's message

Interestingly I lost my charger when I went to the last AGM. I think Rob lifted it...lol. So I share my wife’s. It is in my office so my phone is normally plugged in. She uses hers for just email and texting and it lasts a long time but I use mine to watch the market when I am out. And it does not last very long. Especially in the cold. As a matter of fact the battery I think gets used up at least 3X as fast in the cold. There is no doubt in my mind that energy improvements would be of great benefit to the majority of users especially with the trends we are seeing today with usage. And everyone seems to want to post their pics from their IPhone directly to their face book these days (those files are getting larger with each new generation). How long before people start using skype routinely on mobile devices. I am sure there are dating sites that are already using it or planning on using it. More data means more demand on the battery. I really think that POET will make the case for an integrated POET power cell. Would not surprise me if it is already in the works as an unpublished milestone. Geoff has talked about that capability for a very long time.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message