POET Technologies Inc.

Hey guys, I'm back, my IP changed.

First of all, what an amazing AD! I'm going to agree with Elieen on this one, we'll see something late March or early April. Last commercial was one month ago today. It's a reasonable assumption.

Second of all Klompen, this is going to sound mean, but I'm really not enjoying your tone. You are stuck in your paradigm, you're not the target market and you're old when it comes to technology.

All I'm going to say is that everyone I know under 40 years old, charges their smartphones 1-2 a day. People under 30 use apps like crazy: Facebook, snapchat, instagram, Google Maps, Vines, Games. These apps use tons of power, especially games and video apps like Snapchat and Vines, I could be at 30% power on my Iphone and when I stream 5-10 videos all lasting aprox 15 secs each my battery is at 0%...

And I see more and more people over 40 years old using these apps every day, especially games & facebook.

Even with light use a smartphone needs to be charged every day or two, minimum. If someone is charging an Iphone less than every 2 days, then they probably shouldn't have an Iphone because they're definitely not using it for it's intended purpouse.

And yes, all smartphone share the same problem wheter Iphone, Galaxy, HTC, Blackberry, etc. It's important to distinguish we are talking about SMARTPHONES not regular phones.

We are doing more and more on our phones, for banking, to payment solutions, to social media, to games. They only getting used more and more every year with no end in sight. They always upgrade the OS/APPS and it always makes more and more demanding.

As for your comments on how people cannot relate to this, I think it's brilliant because it will associate POET with low power usage, POET could of said "we're saving power for server farms", that would of been useless, the general population doesn't cares about that, however, tell me that I no longer have to fight my wife and friends for use of an Iphone charger everyday and you have my undivided attention. "Shut up and take my money" is what my generation would say. And I will then associate your process with low power for everything else.

"Smartphone Users Worldwide Will Total 1.75 Billion in 2014 "

www.emarketer.com/Article/Smartphone-Users-Worldwide-Will-Total-175-Billion-2014/1010536#sthash.S2BCQyca.dpuf

Here's some a poll conducted by LifeHacker.com with 5563 votes.

http://lifehacker.com/how-often-do-you-need-to-charge-your-smartphone-1441051270

Please login to post a reply
Abel00
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2015
Social Links
Private Message