POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Klompen's message

Klompen, I think you're over the top on this issue. First, no one should believe everything they read on one of these boards. Second, I'm confident FJ was in good faith when he posted - he's a smart guy, do you think he'd be involved in something illegal in such an obvious way?

So if you agree he wasn't part of the phoney release (and I realize you haven't said that), then he was just sharing something that might have been a benefit to some (kind of like the advice so many of us give right here on this board about POET). Some of that advice or even "facts" turn out to be wrong, too. Big deal, people are wrong all the time, doesn't mean they've done anything wrong or immoral.

For my part, I'd love to steer some people here to other investments, I personally think too many have too much of their net worth and/or investment portfolios tied up with POET, unless many of you are fibbing. But I guess it's at least an unwritten rule that such recommendations or suggestions are not welcome. Fine, I can accept that, although it might be a weakness of this board.

Finally, if FJ is accurate in saying he didn't post till after the halt, then there was no harm done, except for the mention of another stock in which he is invested. Actually, I wouldn't mind knowing all the stocks he has, as he does one heck of a lot more DD than I do! And has technical knowledge in an area in which I have none.

I probably don't agree with half FJ's posts, but so what. And he, too, goes over the tiop at times. He's a 100% POET man, but he's done an incredible amount of work on understanding as much as he can about it. There are a lot of other 100% POET men and women on this board who have neither done 10% of the DD he has or understand that it wouldn't be worth their time, as they don't have the tech background to understand it in a way so as not to make it misleading. I disagree with those other 100% POET men and women more often than with FJ.

Look, if anyone here could sway people to invest one way or anoher, it would be FJ. When you consider the number of his posts, this one just isn't very damning evidence against him.

I would implore that (Seargant of Arms) Rainer not step in here!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links