POET Technologies Inc.

Good job on DD. I was going to post earlier that it seems this board is experiencing increased activity as well. If you post something here, it is off to the second page in a day or even less. I think our visiblity is increasing at an accelarating rate.

Also I have been spreading the word too. Now that I have the video, I am armed and dangerous. I have sent the link to my accountant, my Realtor, my insurance guy, family inc. inlaws, friends. All those guys have retirement and or investment accounts and I would love to make them rich along with myself. They will probably just dip their toes in to check the "water" but they will be aware of POET, and they can watch it grow and add as it goes. I would feel kind of guilty if I didn't tell them about POET since it is such a powerful story, and this is the very ground floor. I tell folks about this Forum, knowing its pretty civilized, (thanks FJ, et al.) and has lots of important information available. Lots of the folks on the forum have been onboard for a long time, but POET really is in its infancy. Kind of exciting and what a ride. GLTA

Please login to post a reply
brightech
City
Napa
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2014
Social Links