POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message

In a word yes ! First, as you more than likely know, running any group, business, team, or company means you have to be part admin person, part marketer, accountant, lawyer, and coach. You wear many hats. So being my organization is a fraction of the size of Intels, yes I can see how components of rot, and conceit, arrogance et al can set in. Add to that the size of the organization and the tendency in larger ones to develop their own little fifedoms that tend to rebel against each other (ala Apple-on occasion) which becomes retrograde to the companies goals.

So yes this entirely possible with Intel (and others), that they are so entirely self absorbed and insular with those issues, that they have no idea what the world around them is doing. A theory develops in the management suites of these behemoths that we can "buy our way" out of trouble and into the lead again. Now, that may or may not be intelligent but its the way its done.

POET could actually catch them by surprise and with their pants down. A huge advantage. I like that factor when in any negotiation, especially product pricing and fee scheduling etc.

Please login to post a reply
EileenTeahon
City
New York-Chicago
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/06/2014
Social Links