POET Technologies Inc.

We do not know why the video was removed. Lots of speculative ideas.

I know we crave information, but what is more important than that, will be a significant return on our investment. There is a reason for the secrecy. And yes, disclosing the goal of the Nasdaq by June to a group of investors, rather than the public, can be deemed a "bit off". Like it or not, it happened (and likely should not have). It is not a surprise to anyone that POET wants a Nasdaq listing in 2015, but the June part was quite specific.

Here is the part where we may want to be careful. What if a potential partner asked to have the video removed? This is just one of many possible reasons, but what if this was the case? We do not want anything to jeopardize a deal, so please let's not discuss putting the video back in the public. Yes, once leaked, will stay leaked, but we do not need to add to any potential issues. I would not recommend adding it to the link library, and I would also speculate if we did, it would be removed.

Just my opinion (and fear, albeit remote). Might not be the case, and likely not, but what if?? All I am saying is let's be careful. Perhaps we should let it go. We can ask Chris, and if alright to add to the link library, that would be different, but I would be very surprised if we got his OK on that.

Thanks!!

Quan

Please login to post a reply
Quan Gork
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined