POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sulasailor's message

IMO. The the fact that this meeting was informal was in my opinion was pretty well explained by Peter company when he said "We don't need to raise money". What they want is a partnership that would bring their own engineers.

The fact that PC, AM and the others made the the trip together indicates that the reason for their visit in EU was far greater than meeting with funds manager.

The only reason I see to move all of The CEOs is that a deal was on the table with a major partner and the fact that money is going to be pouring into GT, in SAXON to implement a new technology that going to be a revolution in the chips industry, could point us in that direction.

As for the video being deleted I think it's another proof that this was not intended for the public or even funds managers and that makes me even more confident that we got everything now in place (Technology, Partners, etc.) and are just about to see our patient being rewarded.

"WE DON'T NEED TO RAISE MONEY".

We, here on this forum, are probably the only one putting all the dots together. That is due to the incredible work that some of you are doing for us, on a daily bases. Thanks a lot. I for one,really appreciate what you are doing.

In just few weeks from now, we should able to evaluate if all dots connect the way we taught they would.

Again, sorry about my English. It took me about 20 min. just to write this post.

Johny

Please login to post a reply
Johnyreg
City
Montréal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/28/2014