POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

Its a testimony to the diligence and eagle eyes of this and Sunny's board that a fleeting opportunity like the publication of the Video on YouTube was spotted. Our sniper hit a running target at 400 yards.

I am sure mangement are fully aware that we will pounce on every bit of information. I hope the lesson they learn is that just how eager we are for official information of substance, Surely it is their duty to provide it to shareholders whose funds pay the bills.

I commend the management on the great improvements made to the Corporate Presentationm however I feel that there should be more information given on the nature of the POET tools. Why not provide an annex to the CP that describes each of the POET technical tools in layman terms and describes what their purpose is,No NDA here its our IP. This would demystify the technology and perhaps some of the disbelief stated by many that so much could not have been achieved by POET (The Joel effect) why should we be double guessing so much.

No our thirst for knowledge is driven by inadequate company communications to shareholder,

Chris Chu pull your thumb out of the wall of silence and get a grip of this please before the flood.

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013