POET Technologies Inc.

We are about to start in a new trading week, and as January is coming to an end things grow thrilling more and more.

It's kinda astonishing: while I have 15% of my portfolio invested in POET, I spend 85% of the time concerning my investments with this very stock (and I like it). Of course, I hope on the near future to reverse this formula: 85% asset, 15% time.

However, while I'm very comfortable with my current stake I still have got a number of powder left waiting for news to give our little company one or the other additional shot. Me as an ordinary retail investor I think it's all for the best, and I'm sure there is a whole lot of others, also on this board and institutional investors as well, showing the same behaviours. It's all about risk management.

But I think, and that's what I'd like to draw your attention to, on the very right news SP may double within an hour or even much quicker. So to be sure to be on the train I set a series of stop-buy-traps on the way north, first at CAD 1.60 and subsequently several more every 10 ct. That gives me some safety during times I'm not in the driver's seat.

Once I'm in there and on our further way to NASDAQ I'm planning to increase my investment depending on the series of news published. Investing for then should be completed somewhat prior to listing at NASDAQ.

So before thinking about exit strategies I wonder what further entrance strategies you have?

Or- everybody already painted POET from tip to toe?

Please login to post a reply
Steve75
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2015
Social Links
Private Message