POET Technologies Inc.

in response to stockguru72's message

Close to 1.5 million shares traded. But no one house doing all the selling or buying? Looks like to me they were buying and selling their own shares working the price down.

We're really getting picked on by the manipulators and they lick their chops seeing news releases that have no signs of near term revenue. ( not complaining, I'm long and happy for the those NR's .) Just stating the facts that this is what has happened on every news release over the past 6 months They just wait for the few hasty buyers to run the price up and as soon as the buying volume slows down they short and put us where we are now. I'd even suggest that if we never had that NR we would probably be trading in $1.15 range now. But time will take care of most of that when we get revenue. I know it's disturbing that they can and are allowed to do that but patience and not gving up ones shares will pay of in the end. Other than that you cold try beating them at their own game.

Of course with high volume we also have to be suspicious and ever watchful for insider selling.

We are starting to get patterned into this type of trading lately but we will get the big spikes in our direction (top right) when the time comes.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message