POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

"Regardless this company is on track to do great things with POET. And it is just way too hard for the market to accept that this small group could have such an impact on the industry."

I think that's true. It's always one of the rebuttal I get when I talk about Poet : "How come IBM couldn't come up with this technology?"

I own shares of Poet. The only thing holding me from buying a lot more shares is the possibility that manufacturing on a large scale cannot be done.

From the september 2nd NR :

Dr. Geoff Taylor, Chief Scientist and Board member noted: "Developing the 100-nm feature size technology in the current POET labs has proven to be challenging. With the collaboration of our "3rd party foundry", we now have access to state of the art equipment highlighted by a state of the art ebeam writing tool. This will help us make the process more stable and predictable and help prove our process in a true manufacturing environment."

On the subject of the shorts. We know Dr Taylor is a wise man. When he sold the 300 000 shares earlier this month, it was a signal for people who wanted to short POET that no news release was coming since Dr Taylor would've waited for it to sell those shares at a higher price. It's been a little more than two weeks since those shares were sold, we're approaching a time frame when a good NR will come.

Good luck to all!

Max

Please login to post a reply
Mironclaw
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined