POET Technologies Inc.

in response to ABC-Sch's message

Insider selling when it's pre arranged doesn't bother me to much. Someone is doing the bulk buying and doing it for a reason rather than it be just sold in the open market.

It's also not the present share price that bothers me as much as the fact that I have broken every personal investment rule with POET. Had I not have made that mistake I would be in a much better situation to take advantage at the present share price and the down turn in the market over the past few days. I'm sure many here have made the same mistake.

I still believe in everything that POET has to offer and so far it's just market forces and manipulation that has got us back down to $.85. I have no problem with stealth and the non disclosure issues either.

However , it's a very simple thing, at least I think it is, for management to come out and say that everything is working as planned and the violent drop in share price is the result of other forces in the market or something to that effect. It just seems so simple and a respectful thing to do for their faithful shareholders.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message