POET Technologies Inc.

in response to tannersfriend's message

tannersfriend: I guess it is not manipulation, not the RS, and even not the missing revenues!

The real problem is – still – the missing visibility! We are still in stealth mode!

Maybe it is a mixup of all of these reasons. However, the stealth mode is not accidental, but clearly on purpose.

For example, look at Ajit Manocha's profile at the SRC Techcon 2014. They listed his complete career starting at Bell Labs except his very last position at POET Technologies.

An accident? I don't think so. Not having checked that text with Ajit? Very unlikely. Usually speakers submit theirs bios themselves, so this should be the text as Ajit submitted it. Maybe Ajit accidentally forgot his POET affiliation? Come on, no!

Well, it is still possible that Ajit submitted his bio after resigning as GF CEO and before becoming POET Technologies Executive Vice Chairman – and didn't think think about fixing it or didn't have it fixed on purpose.

Anyway, we already have some social media visibility, but on a low level. I think it will attrackt some attention – those of you who learned about POET in the past 12 months, please raise your hands – but visibility will more or less remain where it is, because the POET technology is difficult to understand. And most people simply won't care as long as they can't buy a smartphone labeled "POET inside" or "One charge – one week". We won't have a mania based on future techology, only on present technology. And we are not quite there yet.

Please login to post a reply
Rainer
City
Dortmund
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2014
Social Links