POET Technologies Inc.

The fundementals of this company are sound. Each and every NR to date has improved that situation and we have every reason to believe that good news will continue given the quality of our management and the sucess of their business plan, which having established the allies needed to move it forward, is well under way with more good news to come I'm sure.

All this gets us closer to the point where revenue will be generated. Given the potential that Eileen has illuminated so dramatically regardless of SP shenanikins, the wealth generated should, in part, then be passed down to shareholders in dividends and the SP will react accordingly in due course.

It has been said dozens of times, but it is a warning to be seriously heeded by us longs; hang on to your shares. They are in short supply and all known tactics particulalry psychological operations including misinformation generating fear will be used against us to get us to sell them. The manta is 'the fundementals are sound' until proved otherwise.

That said, one genuine concern I have, which was discussed to a degree at the time of the share poll amoungst us here, is that shares do in general seem to be in fiim hands. I don't understand the dynamics of this but I do wonder whether there are enough shares available in circulation to facilitate what could be called normal trading activity, is the volatility we are experiencing or lack of advancement anything to do with this.

There must be some investment theory here available on this matter which the wiser amoungst us here may be aware of. Can anyone enlighten me?

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013