POET Technologies Inc.

Good morning all,

Many on this board have professional backrounds and I have had the pleasure to meet a few on this board in person. My own personal backround revolves around Program and Project management. After some thirty years in the business working for some of the largest corporations and consulting firms (big 5), I have learned one reality in Business.

Risks are identified to the extent possible, measured to the best of ones ability, and managed with all experience and knowledge. Inasmuch as a few people have presented well thought ideas on where this company is and where it "might" be going, others have presented thoughts related to the ideas that POET is not for real based on some event or lack of "product".

Many present at the 2013 AGM, EC, and 2014 AGM have had the opportunity to better understand, touch the "product" and ask whatever questions that comes to mind. For the most part the questions have been answered wether by PC or any other old or new employee of the company. Legal may have had to limit answers to certain questions. That is normal. If you challenge that then you need to get read up on AGMs, Market knowledge and the like.

Understand that DTs are challenging alot of people and their integrity with the questions about the lack of a POET Chip, device or Product. Keep in mind that DTs can only make money in the Market when there is fluxuations in the SP. If this stock went up .05 a day or week for the next six months the DTs would be unable to make money. They do not invest. They need consternation, fear and unsure investors to survive.

Now, back my point, Risk is identified, measured and managed.

There are several new people on this board that are adding good material to read, discuss and debate. Some of these new people, as was the case with some of the old ones in the past, are challenged (attacked) by those who need consternation.

Stiff upper lip to all who are adding good material and do not let the DTs get to you.

MS

PS. This email is not a shot across the bow, its meant to be a shot straight at the wheelhouse! And ofcourse, this is all my opinion.

Please login to post a reply
Maple Syrup
City
Near Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/22/2013
Social Links