POET Technologies Inc.

All -

I have been reading this forum for some time, I as well am partially invested in Poet, by partially I mean what I can afford..

First, thank you to all positive posters (we all know who these are) in regards to Poet and the forward momentum the company has made. We are all here for positive end results in fait that one day, soon, Poet will allow us to purchase premium roast coffee vs the leading generic brands, Maxwells ..

I have been invested since February and in this short time have seen highs, lows, negative and positive. I must say, there really is something special about this product and with AM on board, you don't need much more validity to show that they're on trend with Q4 plans and will certainly not let us down. Partnerships, TDK's and hopefully some premium roast coffee..

Thanks to those who attended the AGM recently and have provided us with an in depth report on what was said, seen and heard. As a silent investor, this information is worth my time and attention and I will say thank you in order to reward your efforts.

My last words ..

Enough with the bashing, negativity, relentless peanut gallery comments and start thinking before typing. Do everyone, including yourself a favor and keep your peanut thoughts to yourself. You can hide behind a computer screen all you want, but in all reality you're just proving to us all that your investment knowledge and thought process is either kindergarden or you've already cut your lawn 5x today so you have nothing better to do..

Thanks to all, continue to think positive and all the best to us longs.

Kind regards,

BmRBnZorPoet

Please login to post a reply
BmRBnZorPoet
City
Canada
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined