POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message
I would add that there will need to be more, much more than a single major announcement to achieve and sustain an sp rise of such significance to allow Nasdaq eligibility. History shows us that single NRs with lengthy spans of time until the next one, does nothing to keep the our sp elevated. We will need the major announcement that becomes the catalyst for a major thrust upward followed by regular NRs that continue to bolster investor confidence and sp appreciation. PTK needs to show the world that with every NR they are the real deal and have a viable product that is in fact a game changer. Whether we believe it or not, the worlds investors will need to be convinced of that, and regularly assured that things are on track. I hope with AMs appointment that he also has his fingers involved in crafting this marketing campaign successfully as that is something that has been lacking for quite some time IMHO. I understand the importance of complying with any NDA signed but a regular progress report is something that we starving investors were rarely provided. At this time of the game, with the company wanting to achieve and hold a $5.00 sp for 90 days, there will indeed need to be some extraordinary news released and followed up again and again otherwise we will continue to endure massive instability in our sp. For the traders this is wonderful. For non-traders it can be gut wrenching. I salivate at the possibility of what could drive the price so high so fast and the news afterwards to sustain it. I just hope that those in control have learned from all that has past to make the required adjustments so the desire outcome is achieved. GLTUA. Derekwpg
Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010
Social Links