POET Technologies Inc.

The only thing that seems to make sense to me, IMO, which is "out there" is that POET wants the SP to go this low. Often when a company sees a significant decline in SP they re-assure investors with news to the effect of "nothing has significantly changed negatively with the technology etc., and there is no known material reason why the SP is tanking". Additionally, why would POET not put out news to dispute the insider selling reports. There is no obligation to do this, however, why did they dispute insider selling previously, even though there was no obligation? Not to mention I think the amount of shares listed as "insiders" is significantly larger this time around.

So, why might POET want the shares this low? More options for Ajit (new role, CEO?, someone else?). No one here knows for sure, so no point in speculating, although we do a lot of that since we are in the dark about a lot of things. Just does not make sense to me otherwise. I am sure we can agree that POET has not done everything they could to stop this decline in SP. Maybe I am thinking too much, but this is really not making any sense at all, after all this is supposed to be the year of recognition, although the year is not over yet, so here's hoping, and please turn around the SP right about NOW!! If this is part of the plan, and it works out in the long term, great, I sure hope so, but quite sickening at the moment.

Quan

Please login to post a reply
Quan Gork
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014