POET Technologies Inc.

I am as well a little frustrated with the current SP given all of the positives with POET, seems like it should be a lot higher (however no revenue YET, so we wait). It is what it is, and I expect it to be multiples higher at some point, just not sure when, and also not overly concerned about the short term.

I do want to say that I think it is very unfair to have comments that imply there should be a lynching at the AGM if the SP is not significantly higher by then (I hope it is but we will see). Let's say the SP is the same as now at the AGM. Last AGM the SP was ~ $0.50, so does it seem appropriate to start talking about a lynching at the AGM for a company that has tripled the SP since the last AGM? Management did say something like they should all be fired if there is another AGM, but IMO this statement no longer applies as the company has changed it's strategy (licensing etc.).

Do you know of any other times where management for a company should be lynched at the AGM for a triple in SP? If there are any investors out there that exceed triples in a year as a routine, please let me know so I can discuss signing you up as a consultant.

Let's keep perspective and be fair to the hard working management at POET. I personally trust and assume they know what they are doing, more so than any of us.

GLTA!!

Quan

Please login to post a reply
Quan Gork
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined