POET Technologies Inc.

Re: RS
about 10 years ago
in response to rockymica's message
Rockymica, to say "it suggests weakness and low confidence" is, IMO, suggesting you know what is happening inside the company, behind closed doors, and therefore are privy to the private, strategic conversations the BOD are having with each other and potential suitors and clients. I do doubt it though. I will go out on a limb here and say you or anyone else on this board or SH has only theories as to what is happening other than what has been released in a NR. I'll bet a whole bunch of people here were not surprised at all by Ajit's appointment or the 20F when it first came out because they all "knew" these things were coming. Riiiiggghhhttt. There are strategies that are being suggested, if required, to accomplish goals that we do not know about. The most plausible I've heard here is a merger with GF. I do not believe that Ajit came on board in spite of having low confidence in our sp or product. The fact is, until there is meat on the bones we put out there our share price will flounder. Ultimately it comes down to believing in the team that has gotten us this far and, with Ajit to take us to the next level(s), and hold on to see what happens. I, like the rest of those here, are hopefull that this little ship with the diamond cargo is navigated well through the rough waters that lay ahead. I am but an invested observer who, like everyone else, has the choice to jump ship now, hold, buy more and vote as one sees fit at such time as we are able. Although I can add to the mountains of speculation, I find little benefit in doing so. All I can do is place my faith into the team and make my decisions on the facts as they get reported and connect the dots on the limited information at our disposal. Other than that it is all guess work. I wish you well. GLTUA. Smiles everyone, smiles. Derekwpg
Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010
Social Links