POET Technologies Inc.

in response to prospector11's message

Confusion arises, perhaps, because of much earlier information issued on this forum and in prior news releases. All agreements are governed by a non-disclosure rule which means you and I are not privy to it. There is such an agreement between BAE and PTK who are now evaluataing some of POET's output. However, one of their senior engineers expressed their pleasure in working with PTK on this matter in an earlier news release. We do not know how far this relationship has gone or even if BAE is the main partner.

As I have stated, we are all in a difficult transition period for the company as it negotiates partners, production and possibly sales. These are very large and wealthy companies negotiating with a tiny venture company who must be subject to silence. The connection, however, is a hopeful one and carries one powerful implication, but no more than an implication: PTK has something a large company is willing to look at. That is the best I can say. The timetable to revenue is said to be in the final quarter of this year or the first of next. If this is true, and I've no reason whatsoever to doubt it, then contracts will be identified. In the meantime, all is conjecture, and you and I must trust the management knows what it's doing. As I say, if you don't trust them, sell out now but I'm hanging in there.

David

Please login to post a reply
DNWL
City
Loggerheads, Staffordshire, UK.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2014