POET Technologies Inc.

After a week in the hills in BC catching rainbow trout, then coming back to reality at work, reading some of the messages on this board reminds me why I plan to get rich off the stock market. As much as picking quality stocks is of obvious importance, it is also important to recognize that the emotions from investors is something that can be cashed in on. This is apparent from reading posts from the last week. Many of the same people posting go from "this is the best company ever with the best management" to the opposite within a couple of days. I would never invest in a company where I feel such swings in the confidence of management (in the absence of very significant news). Anyone who posts insulting and disrespectful comments about POET management should not be invested in this company (put your money in the bank for 0.5% interest instead). Or at least please do not post so many inappropriate comments about POET management, this is not a reflection of POET management, rather a reflection of yourself. These people at POET are working their butts off, and if you think they are not doing a great job, then please go away, because you do not know what you are talking about. We had a similar thing with the last PP (constant redundant negativity), and now look at where the stock is compared to then. This is going to take some time, so please show some respect or keep silent (I keep silent most of the time as I do not have anything constructive to add, be it positive or negative, and whining does not count). If you think these messages are constructive, do you think that losing the input and DD from oogee is constructive for all of us? Shame on you!!

So much good news, so much potential, relax and be rewarded.

GLTA, lets get a rebound tomorrow!!

Quan

Please login to post a reply
Quan Gork
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined