POET Technologies Inc.

in response to foxtek's message

After some thinking over I agree that reverse split will be a good thing for PTI (POET Technologies Incorporated). Reverse split has a bad reputation because most companies were going bankrupt and using this tool to (try) look like they weren't going to hit the bottom. But in this case, PTI is position totally different and the stock price moved considerably up since January 2014, we had hired x-CEO of GLOBALFAUNDRIES, technology has been validated by BAE SYSTEMS (BAE is already working on prototypes for the army) and now that MS 8 has been achived is being tranferred to a 3rd party fab.

This consolidation will help the stock:

1) have less share count which will decrese manipulation, increase the stock price so it can been taken seriously by some financial institutions (some instytutions have hihger standars, price range)

2) get quicker listing to other exchanges, NASDAQ (isn't this what we want?)

3) there other pros to this consolidation and I am sure that some of you can see them.

4) and there are fewer cons and I say this because of the develepment of POET technology, strategies and progression driven by the management and this week's news (Ajit Manocha and MS 8)

Remember that Mr. Manocha is well respected man in the industry (Since 2012, Mr. Manocha has also served on the U.S. Presidential Committee for Advanced Manufacturing Partnership). He stept down in January 2014 as a CEO of Globalfoundries. I think that PTI talked to him back in summer of 2013 when PTI said they would spend the summer on showing POET to the industry and have some talks with top dawgs. Some things take time. Mr. Manocha brought Globalfoundres from 4th to 2nd fab in the world in 2-3 years. I do not think that Mr. Manoch left Globalfoundries to go to PTI for fun.

btw.

What if IBM, Apple, AMD, Samsung, Panasonic etc. now about POET but since POET technology can't be monopolized by one company because of its disruptiveness? Globalfoundreis is the way to share this with 160 customers and the world.

so,

since we are not even close to being bunkrupt this stock consolidation is good, IMO.

cheers

Please login to post a reply
wanttoretireearly
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links