POET Technologies Inc.

StrategicTrader says: "It is just a Plan B."

How do you know that? Do you work for the company? Have they told you this? What you are saying is pure speculation and everything that you say in all your posts describes the best case scenario which is foolish considering the best case scenario rarely happens with investments like this in the stock market. Quit fooling yourself and trying to fool others on this board.

If they want to do a 5 to 1 reverse split, they will! If they announce a 5 to 1 split in the news release, its highly unlikely it would get reduced to 2 to 1 or get called off all together. Why would they bother stirring things up and upsetting shareholders to this degree just to have a plan B? Why not start executing on their plan finally and get a deal done like they have promised for the last 2 years?? Where is the military deal from MS 7? Who the hell is the partner they keep talking about but not telling us?? Why isn't POET good enough to have the partner throw some money at us now??? Manocha is a big name with deep pockets and deep connections. Why doesn't he and the rest of management, and his deep pocked connections put some of their own hard earned money in this game and get the SP over $2 to get us a nasdaq listing?? Don't even get me started on the options increase. Instead someone was selling shares at this very horrible juncture.

You say: "And everyone else who wants to make a lot of money should also agree."

Oh should they? It appears you have a hidden agenda and always come on here defending every move the company makes, almost as if you are being paid. I have been investing long enough and seen enough reverse splits to call your bull. We are so close to a nasdaq listing, and the fact that they are pulling this stunt indicates to me that they don't expect to have anything to feed the market with to get the share price up anytime soon. Reality bites unfortunately! I've also voiced my displeasure to Chris as others here have.

Please login to post a reply
ScaryRaccoon
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2007
Social Links
Private Message