POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sulasailor's message

Sulasailor, I disagree 100% with your statements, and clearly others do to based on the recommendations SS has gotten for his most recent post. In fact I believe his post is by far an excellent one and badly needed here to help keep people grounded and realistic which is next to impossible to do. This should be treated as an investment and not a love affair as said in a post a few days back by SS. An excellent statement, but one that is hard to do (even for myself)!

You say: "How many times have we said here before that anyone investing on the Venture Capital Market would have to be a complete novice investor not to realise that considerable risk is involved."

I respecfully disagree. This has been a real problem here. There are dozens of posts in the past on this board about people believing that based on the events that have transpired over the last few months that there is little to know risk left with this stock. A common phrase on this board "Its been completely de-risked", etc. You personally might feel different but I've waded through many posts since we started climbing back in January saying differently. This is so far from the truth, and if this was the case, we would already be trading much higer.

Please login to post a reply
ScaryRaccoon
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2007
Social Links
Private Message