POET Technologies Inc.

ihub
over 10 years ago
in response to fairchij's message

here is my email to Chris

Chris

I have been an investor of Poet Technology since the summer of 2012.

I found this note below (bolded)from another forum IHUB, commenting on an apparent potential competitor technology to Poet.

I posted the comments on the Agora Poet forum ( my avatar is Goosed2) and it was suggested I forward the post to you for input.

Any insight you could provide would be appreciated. I would then share it with the Agora Forum members.

regards

If you check the enabling technology here, then check Lightwave Logics (LWLG) Chromophore you will see that what they released yesterday is twice as fast and it does not require protection, expect devices there to be in the $500 range instead of in the thousands. Oh and Lightwave Chropmohore is also compatible with Silicon AND it can hold up to the temperatures reached in the CMOS process and Oxygen does not affect it, it has double bonds rather than a single bond making it very stable also it does not bleach out when hammered with a laser and is super, super fast it is in the Fempto second range, as info a fempto second is to a second what a second is to 37 Million Years

Please login to post a reply
goosed2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message