POET Technologies Inc.

Hello all. I found this board while following ptk on silicon investor. I bought this stock back when it was Opel mainly for the poet tech story. I watched the thing fall and held tight, and thought about buying more shares early this year. I just sort of watched and waited. When Poet presented at the Global Tech Conference and nary a word was said coming out of that, I started to watch even closer. Then with each bit of news out, the stock traded higher and higher. Last week I was buying from 1.55 to 2.05. I had to chase it on the last purchase as it ran away from me. I am happy with my entry points for the following reasons: I feel that much if the risk has come out of this stock. Do they have it in the bag? (100nm)? I think they do. So many milestones have been met that it warrants a higher price IMO and people buying at today's prices are in the position of possibly seeing incredible returns in a relatively short time frame. Heck, I liked this stock at over a dollar several years ago with milestones still to be proven and financing issues to be worked out. They have come a long ways since and even with this run up you can make the case for this stock being very cheap based on what they've got. With that I humbly submit my application to the $70+ club and thank all on this board for their continuing informative posts and analysis of this story. Gita Kath
Please login to post a reply
Kath
City
Pacific Northwest
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/16/2014
Social Links