POET Technologies Inc.

in response to BumblebeeRR's message
This is a refresher from January. Just spoke with Chris Chu in response to Re: Nasdaq by ArthurLittle posted on Jan 14, 14 02:20PM Use the IP Check tool [?] Hi all I just got off the phone with Chris Chu and asked him about Poet looking at getting on the Nasdaq and TSX specifically and the methods of doing such. He said, "OTC was set up as the stepping stone to get on the Nasdaq." and similarly The Venture for the TSX. Both require certain valuation methods and minimal share levels held to qualify. He said that once there is revenue to base a more solid value to the shares other than spec, i.e. contracts/PDA,buyout (not to be read into), etc., they will further their exposure to these larger markets. Of course if there was a buyout, the other markets are moot. He said that moving to the larger markets require shareholder approval on how to exchange shares among other things. So there is quite a process. This would take months the way I see it. He was very neutral in his wording. Stating that this is a very risky time for any stock prior to any revenue and industry/consumer exposure. from the last NR: "Specific markets and partners will be targeted over time as technology design kits become available." Have a great day everyone Derek Christopher Chu, Grayling Tel: (646) 284-9426 Email: poet@grayling.com
Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010
Social Links