POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Mayan2012's message

To quote Joel

What I *dispute* is the idea that this technology will emerge as a deus ex machina, a magic turnkey solution that just happens to solve everyone's problems, integrates into existing silicon, and provides a seamless transition to an alternate driver of semiconductor performance.

I dispute this because there is zero evidence to suggest any such miracle approach exists. Anywhere. And I have read the literature on these technologies. Having patents and incredibly intelligent people is not the same as having a seamless solution to the most pressing problems of the modern semiconductor industry.

'oh what grace that God could give us to see ourselves as others see us'.

Joel feels from his wide reading in the field that POET claims are hyped. This I feel is a genuine comment that reflects the 'its too good to be true' attitude of many potential investors. I do however dispute there is zero evidence, but you really do have to dig deep to work out that POET is designed to fit seamlessly into the current world of silicon.

I have asked before whether its time for the POET PR process to use shock and awe tactics and dish out the detail. We assume they don't because there is good reason why management wish to hold back until certain key MS are acieved and PDA announced. This may well prove to be the best strategy rather than engage in dealing with a frenetic PR avalanche at such news.

Many like me rely on those on this board who have provided the excellent DD that boisters our hope in this industry changing technology. But its clear that many like Joel need more convincing than us faithful. Joels sceptism is perhaps why the SP does not reflect the true value of this gem. The value of his comments is to exercise us in discerning how others see us.

I am most grateful to FJ for educating Joel.

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013
Social Links