POET Technologies Inc.

Ok so this pullback got everyone all crazed and the board got ugly, I think we can all agree on that. In my opinion, as we get news this stock is going to have run ups and pullbacks. There is a real possibility we will see frenzied buying and frenzied selling at times. It's ok to be frustrated with pullbacks and excited about run ups, but I think we can all agree to keep it civil and recognize sometimes the sp won't be doing what we want it to do. I feel we can all agree the current staff at POET has now proven they do what they say, maybe not on time, but what they are trying to accomplish is mindblowingly complicated in my opinion. Not only the technology aspect but also the business end. There will be delays and unknowns we can all be sure of that, but they've showed so far they do all they can to deliver what they've set out to do. When it comes to the board it's silly to think this stock can be manipulated by posts on this board or any board. It's obvious to me much larger players are now involved and they will control what's happening. I think both enthusiasm and disappointment will be in our future. Let's just try and recognize that and understand we can all be pessimists and optimists at times, sometimes influenced from what's going on in our own lives not even what's going on with POET. It's ok to be frustrated with a pullback or excited about a run up. It doesn't mean any of us should be personally attacked. If you have an issue just ask the person for an explanation, don't just assume you know their intent. I've just been busy and finally got caught up with the board and wanted to give my two cents. This is a GREAT board, let's just try and control our emotions as much as we can to keep it that way. :-D

Please login to post a reply
prophecyman
City
Chicago
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links