Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to SideThree's message

Hi Side Three!

You may have hit the nail square on the head with your statement, It may very well be that no one in their right mind would take the job knowing what they were being asked to do. They probably realized that it would destroy their present and future reputation, dealing with these scamming buffoons, also meant potentially bending or outright breaking existing laws.

But they got lucky when they approached our illustrious new leader, Mr. Majors obviously had no trouble saying yes, yes, yes to the offer, I wonder if he knew that he would probably have to sell his soul for the job and all of the benefits that were offered to him, but life is short.

All that is within my power, is to wish upon Daniel, Max and all of the other members of Board what ever Karma they deserve, I have personally seen they results of "getting what one deserves".

The above statements are purely my conclusions, based upon observations of what has been printed on these internet media sites about the takeover/merger of CMM by WTG.

NSX001

Please login to post a reply
NSX001
City
Richmond Hilll
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/10/2011