Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to boberator's message

Blowjoberator, you and suxlikeahoov should get together. Nt300, quite possibly the dumbest statement i've ever seen on a blog. And that's saying something considering i read the garbage on this site daily. This and Stockigloo. Two entire blogs dedicated to trying to make each other feel better while everyone of you sits home and worries themselves sick over the possibility of this thing falling though and Century not having the money to continue operations. It's actually pretty entertaining. The best part of it all is the fact that you think you have the votes. Now that truly is laughable. That and the notion that the regulators actually give a crap about your cause. I'll give Hoov some credit. At least he appears to have a real thought process and is relatively knowledgable. He's just unfortunate to believe this cause is worthy. And misguided enough to not understand that Century ceases to exist without this deal. The rest of you are just lemmings.

Please login to post a reply
IMNIronman
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message