Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

I wrote daniel Major and recieved the following response from Joanna..........

Thank you for your message and concerns with Century Mining.

Our commitment is to maximize the value of our assets for shareholders. We believe this can best be achieved by creating a real

growth company with the goal of a 500,000 oz per annum Company. We believe this growth can best be achieved through a merger with White

Tiger Gold in which we are able to blend the lower political risk but higher technical risk of the Lamaque mine with lower technical risk and higher political risk of White Tiger assets in Russia.

This would provide Century with two core assets of approximately 100koz per annum - Lamaque and Nasedkino; underground and open-pit opportunities; and with both companies bringing

near project growth potential on all key assets, and an excellent portfolio of exploration licenses.

We believe CMM shareholders are getting the most leverage growth story being 61% shareholders of the merged company but also diversifying

their risk if Lamaque issues continue.

Over the next 12 months, we will continue to advance the Lamaque mine and our asset in Peru but with the intention of building a growth company.

We hope you share our vision and thank you for your continued support.

Joanna Longo

Investor Relations

Century Mining

Not much meat in that response.

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating