Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
I think we are starting to see a dichotomy of opinions between buyers and sellers (really only long holders now). This is because folks are really starting to digest the information coming out of the CSC (Concerned Shareholder Committee), and by the way, I think there is MUCH MORE to come from them and its dissemination will occur as necessary. I think that this information is starting to make people really believe that this merger will not go through as it is. Therefore, it is more likely to have positive upside for shareholders of CMM in such an event. As such, I suspect the price will start to drift up on low volume until one or more of the following dates or events become increasingly relevant or occur:
1) Regulators show active involvement
2) May 24 (beneficial ownership cutoff)
3) June 28 (voting day)
4) NI-43 101 update (slated end of May)
5) CMM or WTG updates
6) MIC release
7) CSC updates as per Hoov on Stockhouse:

"We will work to negotiate a better offer, to be offered equally to all shareholders. We will work to block the present offer. We wil work to replace the Board of Directors. We will work to buy out the Finskiy/Scola interest. We will work to find a true white knight investor. We will file legal briefs to regulators. We will inform shareholders of the progress we have made, when the time is right to do so. Until that moment, all we are doing is speculative, and confidential.

We have been advised by legal counsel that what the CSC is contemplating may be material with respect to the valuation of Century MIning, and must therefore be dealt with full confidentiality, lest we run afoul of the regulations pertaining to the discolsure of material fact and material changes."

doc
Please login to post a reply
docman
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2010
Social Links