Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

From the MD&A of 2010

Conflicts of Interest

Certain officers and directors of the Company are officers and/or directors of, or are

associated with, other natural resource companies that acquire interests in mineral

properties. Such associations may give rise to conflicts of interest from time to time.

The directors are required by law, however, to act honestly and in good faith with a view

to the best interests of the Company and its shareholders and to disclose any personal

interest they may have in any material transaction that is proposed to be entered into

with the Company and to abstain from voting as a director for the approval of any such

transaction.

I'm no lawyer but there seems to be a lot of things about this merger that would make this file a peach. This statement alone could take a week to discuss.

Fyi, CMM did use Compushare at one point (2006 for sure) so if anyone wants to fight the good fight, I'd suggest dialing them up and seeing if you can get a shareholder list from them.

And just a final thought. This is easy peasy to fight. With 70M shares dissenting the biggest challenge I see would be devising a method of raising money to finance an open fund to find the right law firm (there are plenty here in Toronto). I'd bet 250k in potential legal fees could probably easily bag the shareholders at least $25M in share value.

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009
Social Links