Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

When a johnny come lately new president, Daniel Major lies to me straight in my face at the PDAC, I have NO further confidence in him.

It is now clear that the "fix is in", and that Daniel Major might be a significant and strategic part of that fix. And, it stinks!!!!

If Canadian regulators are blind to, and unmoved to closely examine the possibility of serious irreqularities in the Century/White Tiger file, then the integrity of the Canadian securities industry may be at serious risk of compromise.

It is incumbant on us as about to be prejudiced shareholders to notify the securities authorities of our concerns, so that our interests as shareholders may be safeguarded.

But, it should now be clear to Mr. Major and his friends that they are exposed, and some of us will not desist until the extent of possible collusion and suspected possible malfeasance are fully examined.

There was something rotten in Denmark, and alot most assuredly wrong in Russia; Let us make sure that the stink will NOT be permitted to extend to Canada.....

OBS

Please login to post a reply
observer44
City
Montreal
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/01/2010