Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to GoWest's message
My prediction is the offer will be .85 or less.... I know some are optimistic about 1:2 offers but if this were the case they would have let CMM run to $1. Instead a b.s. Pr is issued to chop 35% off the share price....why? So when the low ball .85 is given it seems they are being generous paying a 40% premium instead of the cheap bastards they are. Not possible to do with climbing shares....and let's not forget CMM was at .79 allllllll on it's own 5 trading days ago. Now finsky is an odd duck. He owns both WTG and CMM.... There is no benefit to him to crash CMM because he's losing money...it makes no sense and he wouldn't be doing it if say the Chinese were eyeing a CMM takeover....no in that case he would be pumping CMM from the rooftops demanding a fair valuation for his investments at 20c and .39c So my only conclusion is that mr finsky wants CMM all to himself. Drive down CMM, buy it on the cheap with Hyperinflated WTG paper...and then, only then, realize CMM true worth (at least 800M mc all by itself by my calculations). If shareholders roll over his plan to steal CMM will succeed, if shareholders stand firm then MR Finsky will need to prop up WTG with something else....and CMM will miraculously start meeting targets and making $$$....guaranteed.
Please login to post a reply
Chickyboom
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/25/2011
Social Links
Private Message