Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to glorieux's message

This is just MHO but through life i have very rarely seen a leopard change its spots. They are going to play this as painful as possible, for those invovled, to shake as many shares lose they can. And will only pay as little as they can get away with. I have held through the pain they have inflicted so far, but i am sure alot have not been able to. From my side of the fence, if they wanted to be fair and reasonable they would have started that way. One has to ask oneself why would WTG hold its share price at an artifical level if you don't intend on using it ? In the end I think some will make some money but some might not. When they reset the share price with baked up NR it put alot of share holders behind the " 8 Ball " and unless their is another bider for CMM why would they be fair, they have'nt been up till now, remember the leopard. I was wearing rose colored glasses a few months ago, but apparently some Russians slaped them off my face and broke them. Maybe they will buy me a new pair, and maybe they won't, i will find out soon. But i can't help thinking about the leopard.

Please login to post a reply
paliman
City
prince george
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links