Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
Pdac
over 13 years ago
Re: Pdac
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago

I had the distinct pleasure of spending about 45 minutes today, talking with Daniel Major, President and CEO of Century. And I also spoke for 45 minutes with Peter Ball (well, listened mostly, as Peter is a great talker), but it really was a treat to talk with Daniel. What a wonderful project manager! It is obvious that he is not only a hands-on type of guy, but that he is also fully experienced in the management of a mine. That experience was evident not only in his ability to plan forward, but also in the way he's dealt with ongoing challenges. He's fully aware of all that is happening under his watch, and is also making decisions which will lead to improvements in costs and efficiencies going forward. I am really comfortable in placing my trust in his leadership.

I hope it goes without saying that there was nothing to be gleaned with respect to any talk of a takeover. Until there is news of such a development, there is nothing to talk about. On the fundamentals, Century Mining is on the cusp of breaking out. Mr. Major provided me with projections, that although speculative, would prove to be very positive in scope, if realized. We won't need a takeover run to see the value embodied in the SP.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008