Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

As I type this, gold is breaking out, we hit over $1183 just a few minutes ago. I believe Gold will set a new high in the next few months, perfect timing for CMM to start pouring some gold at Lamaque.

Congratulations to all those who did not get shaken out today and even better, added to their position in this great company. Financials will be out tomorrow morning. I expect good results and we should be back over 80 cents by the end of the day IMO. Next week, if the company delivers their first pour as promised, we should see a pop, maybe get us to that $1 mark. Hopefully they follow that up with some great assays from the Bedard dyke (last assays yielded 100.5g/t) and cement our share price over the $1.00 mark. We deserve to be over this threshold if the company keeps delivering like they are.

With the reserves and resource we have, being cashflow positive, being in a long trending gold bull market that is breaking out, this company has all the hallmarks of a great stock and I can see them being $5 or more in 3 years. This is definetly one to tuck away for a long time!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007