Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to vermillion's message

Me too. My TFSA is lookin' good. I know compared to most, I have baby amount of shares, but all babies do grown up, and I'm looking forward to my projected profit level just as much as some of you are looking forward to your adult profits.

I bought a bit at .71 yesterday. Getting the real hang of these little ones.

vermillion.

Having CMM ad similair companies in your TFSA will be a long term gain. It doesn't matter that you have less shares than others, what matters is that you're making money - TAX FREE.

If you could make $100 per day in a few little shares you have, thats an extra $36,500 per year. Thats a very good annual profit. The more money you make in your TFSA the more it grows. I.E. If you turn the inital $10K (2009 and 2010 contributions of $5k each), into $50K, then you have $50k in room in your TFSA i you sell the stock and leave the money in the account. Then taking the $50K if you want to be safe, invest in a blue chip that will pay you dividens, so whatever money you make in the account is always TAX FREE. But remember, if at any time you take the $50K out of the account, then your TFSA limit resets to whatever amount of years have passed since 2009 when it came into affect (maximum contribution of $5K per year)

Every little bit helps!

Peace

TML26

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating