Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
TA
over 14 years ago

I appreciate the uses for TA, but also note how entities can go in and alter the sp in the last few minutes, like Jitney today, which under some circumstances can totally alter peoples programmed trades as the entities know that some triggers would be set for such and such, knowing that a certain price would trigger actions on the part of those who use TA patterns to determine trades, then they deny that trigger and offset what would have been. This being the case, how reliable is TA?

I also wonder at those who complain and don't seem to enjoy standing up for what they submit. In case people hadn't noticed, the whole of our society operates on a prove it basis, where much of what is received is taken as a threat by one group or another initially as most want to be right about what they believe, thus one has to be patient about being accepted. I was attacked on a number of occasions and it's just what goes on when you step out from the crowd. When people get to know you and understand where you come from then they are more willing to accept a different view.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message